Terms & Conditions and Policies
- An Applicant can register only once in the admission portal of this institution. On successful completion of registration a unique 5 digit application number is generated, which the applicant receives in SMS and Email provided.
- You can apply for only one course.
- The fees for Interior & Fashion Design is Rs68000 (LUMSUM) & Rs 75000 (Installment)
- In Installment fee mode, the applicant has to pay Rs15000 at the time of registration and rest amount will be paid in 6 installments of Rs 10000 for 6 months before the 5th day of each month.
- Through this application your seat will be registered as the payment is received.
- The candidates /guardians are allowed to be present physically in the college premises during the Admission process and the day when classes starts.
- Applicants are responsible to provide correct information/data, to the best of their knowledge, while filling up the online form and in the process if it is found that there is any discrepancy, then his/her application/admission will liable to be cancelled.
- After confirmation in registration of application, candidate will not be able to modify any information.
- It is mandatory/compulsory for a candidate to provide his/her personal mobile number and email id which will be used to send various information during the process of admission.
- Candidates need to confirm the application to pay the requisite fee online.
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any online payment
- Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons
- Reservation Policy as per Govt. of Madhya Pradesh Rule will be applicable.
- Classes must be attended regularly.
- Admitted Students are asked to bring all original testimonials on the 1st day of the commencement of classes for physical verification and authentication of documents positively. Failing to provide testimonials for verification may be liable to cancellation of admission.
Fee once paid will not be refunded until otherwise stated in an exceptional case or as per rules. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the student may file his/her claim along with the payment details.